Web contracting turns paperwork into an automated process, making it easy for customers, physicians and insurance employees to get business done.
Why eSignatures in Healthcare and Insurance?
- The amount of paperwork requiring signatures, routing, filing and quick access is an overwhelming burden to those who deal with it on a daily basis
- The benefits of time and cost savings of moving to online signatures and a web contracting process are too great to ignore
- Healthcare workers, such as insurers and physicians, can easily sign documents through a secure website while maintaining an audit trail and visibility for those documents
- e-Signatures are compliant with the Federal E-SIGN act andUETA
eSignature Benefits Delivered
From Fortune 500 companies to small and medium-sized businesses in the healthcare and insurance industries, our customers are gaining benefits such as:
- Overall contract and on-boarding process expedited – from weeks to 1-2 days on average
- Significant annual savings on postage, paper and printing costs
- Faster and easier customer and physician on-boarding
- Audit trail and document tracking to allow companies to keep their contracts secure, compliant and auditable
- Improvements in internal operations and business processes
- Increase in client retention rates